Built with a well-designed and durable frame, the Strider Sport can accomidate a wide range of age groups. With an optional extended seat post and and optional extra-long handlebars, it’s the best option when you need a balance bike for kids of various sizes. For a very resonable price, the Strider is a high quality bike that works for light kids, heavy kids, tall kids, short kids – you won’t be disappointed with a Strider.
- LEARN TO RIDE: A balance bike is the first step in learning how to ride a bike. It lets your child learn to balance and steer without the complexity of pedaling. Once they’ve mastered those skills, transitioning to a pedal bike is easy!
- GROWS WITH YOUR CHILD: The seat and handlebar heights adjust to accommodate ages 18 months to 5 years, or a 12 to 20″ inseam (no tools required). The 12 Sport is perfect for future upgrades such as a foot brake or heavy-duty tires.
- DESIGNED FOR YOUNG KIDS: The lightweight frame weighs only 6.7 pounds, making it easy for your child to ride and stride. The toddler-sized grips offer better control and the built-in footrests are perfect for learning to balance and glide.
- COMFORTABLE AND SAFE: The 12 Sport comes equipped with a padded seat and a handlebar pad, providing an extra level of safety and comfort so they can ride all day long. Because they’ll always want one more go around the block.
- MADE TO LAST: Kids sure put things to the test. With the 12 Sport’s durable steel frame and puncture-proof tires, you don’t have to worry about damage or maintenance.